Air Craft Event Information DORONE EXPO Kyushu 2017 in Soo Date: 2017 April 22nd and 23rd 4/22 Practice 12:00 to 16:00 4/23 Qualifying& Final 10:00 to last Place: Eiraku-Park Ninokata, Sueyoshi-cho, Soo-shi, Kagoshima-prefecture Event: FPV Drone-Race 210 Class...
DEX410V5 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD Buggy
Air Craft, your Great Planes authorized distributor in Japan
Part Number: GP-TDRC0124
BECOMING THE FASTEST HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY
The DEX410v5 represents the apex of Team Durango 1/10 4WD development. Engineered to make you faster, designed to maximise your potential. Featuring an all-new chassis layout, that is designed to embrace the versatility that is required to lay down fast laps, on a wide variety of track surfaces. The DEX410v5 allows you to master peak performance.
ALL-NEW DESIGN, ADVANCED RACE READY
With our core aim being to create an even faster DEX410 vehicle, that is easy to drive consistently for everybody, our design engineers have created the DEX410v5. Crafted to bring you ultimate performance. An all-new precision engineered hard anodised chassis plate forms the basis of a race machine that boasts a comprehensive range of further advanced components, meaning you are piloting the best 4WD Buggy engineering and enjoying fast and easy tuning options.
- CNC machined aluminium rear bulkheads and carbon fibre shock tower.
- Multi-axle wheel axles and driveshafts.
- Specially designed u-brace battery retainer.
- Rear composite 12mm hexes with o-ring retainers.
- All-new centre slipper diff with lightweight cross-shafts.
- CNC machined aluminium centre bulkheads, motor mount and motor plate.
- Front composite 12mm hexes with o-ring retainers.
- 2mm 6061-T6 hard anodised aluminium chassis plate.
VERSATILE WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION, YOU TAKE CONTROL
The DEX410v5 allows for a wide range of specific layouts, giving you control of how weight bias is tuned, and ultimately, the handling of the car when you hit the track.
- Fast and easy weight distribution tuning for a wide range of track conditions.
- Hassle-free battery retainer system for fast battery cell adjustments.
- Saddle and Shorty pack configurations easily accessed.
- Super-versatile aluminium motor mount provides various mounting positions, for optimised weight distribution.
- Shassis: Hard-Anodised Alminium Plate with composite side-pods
- Drive: 4 Wheel Drive - Shaft Driven - Triple Diff
- Shocks: Aluminium Body, Oil-Filled big bore with adjustable ride height
- Shock Towers: Carbon fiber - Multiple Shock position holes
- Motor Mount: Anodised Aluminium
- Differentials: Gear Diffs as standard
- Geometry: Adjustable wheelbase setting, camber, caster and rear toe adjustments. Adjustable anti-squat and droop settings.
Required to Complete
- Radio: 2-Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- Motor: Race specification Brushless 540 Motor
- ESC: Compatible with selected Motor
- Servo: High-torque steering Servo
- Battery: 2S 7.4V LiPo. Saddle or Shorty Pack
- Battery Charger: Compatible LiPo Cahrger
- Tyres: 1/10 Buggy with foram inserts
- Wheels: 1/10 Buggy - 12mm and/or 14mm HEX fit
- Pinion Gear: Number of Teeth to be determined by Motor and Gearing requirements
- Shock Oil: Silicone type
- Diff Oil: Silicone type
- Length: 16" (407mm)
- Width: 9.8" (250mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.4" - 11.7" (289 - 298mm)
- Racing Weight: 1.8kg (3.9lbs) APPROX (Dependant on installed electrical items)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.47:1