This compact controller can keep it’s cool even during the most extreme 3D maneuvers.
Talon 25 is intended for use in most 400-size helicopter setups running up to 6S LiPo or your favorite 3D foamie that pulls up to 25 amps. Despite it's size, it boasts an impressive 8 amp peak/3 amp continuous BEC, keeping even the most draining servos at ease.
Talon 25 also offers Castle’s industry-leading helicopter functions, not to mention easy programming using the Castle Link USB adapter.
Talon 25 tips the scales at a mere 18 grams!
- Input voltage: MIN=2S LiPo MAX=6S LiPo
- Max continuous amperage at full throttle: 25 amps*
- BEC voltage (voltage regulator for powering radio and servos): 5.5 volts
- BEC output: 8 amp peak**( 3 amp continuous; always check servo draw prior to first flight)
- Width: 0.72" (18.2mm)
- Length: 1.72" (43.7mm)
- Depth: 0.32" (8.1mm)
- Weight (with wires) 0.63 oz. (17.9g)
- Weight (without wires) 0.28 oz (7.9g)