The FAA announced plans for a model aircraft registration process to begin on December 21st.
- All aircraft that are flown using a ground control system, such as a transmitter, are required to participate. This includes fixed-wing aircraft, not just multirotors or drones.
- >=250g: For U.S. residents, the customer’s FAA registration number must be applied to the model before flight.
- <250g: For U.S. residents registration number is not required for this model
- You will not be required to register every aircraft individually. You only need to register yourself and can affix one registration number to all your aircraft.
- You must mark all aircraft with your registration number. The number can be inside the aircraft, such as a battery hatch - but should not require tools to access.
- The FAA plans to launch the online registration website on Monday, December 21.
- There is a $5 fee to register, which is waived if you register within the first 30 days.
- You only need to register once every 3 years.
See detail "Clich Here"
Registration: "Click here"
※This registration is required for Flier who lives in U.S.A. ONLY.
For U.S.A. customers, we are offering to include the Sticker Label which printed your Registration Number to your ordered Model that above 250g. Please let us know your Registration Number if you would require.
Please put the text as "my registration number is XXXXXXXXX" on Comment section at checkout process.